Sunday, February 22, 2009

First Post

Hey everyone, so I thought I needed just one more thing to distract me from my studies, so I decided to start a blog, woohoo! The past couple of weeks have been pretty uneventful for us. I've spent most of them preparing for my 6 exams (microbiology, pharmacology, physiology, dental anatomy lecture, dental anatomy practical, oral health promotion...yup...I know you wish it were you) that occured in just over a week's timespan, and subsequently recovering from them, as well as a cold (or Rhinovirus, as we would call it in dental school).

Last weekend was Valentine's Day, and it was our first as a married couple. As a present, Micah cleaned the apartment, which I have to say is the best present he could have gotten me!! I made him one of his favorite desserts, Key Lime Pie. We decided it would be fun to make pizzas together, so we did, and of course Disco was there to celebrate the lovely occasion with us. We dressed up and had a candlelight dinner. Here are some pictures of the event.

Micah rolling out the dough, under Disco's supervision of course.

Fresh mozzerella. Delish.


More cheese.




Yummy toppings.

Finished product, pre-oven.


Key Lime Pie.

Dinner is served.


Disco was totally stoked about V-Day.

All in all it was a delightful evening.

Well that about wraps up my first post. If anyone with blogging experience would like to fill me in on how to have prettier backgrounds than just these dots, that would be great!!

TTFN

Laura






















5 comments:

  1. I love the blog. Cool haircut + nice dress :-) How was the pizza? Disco has gotten bigger.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, yeah Disco is relatively ginormous now! The pizza was yummyyyy omgg. I'm so glad you're on here! Now I know someone will read my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my goodness!! i just realized i had not commented on your post! post again already! i miss you.. and i like your background!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! I'm so glad you are blogging! Your apartment is cute, Disco is so tiny and adorable, you looked damn sex-aaay! Also, curry is for punks. Thanks for the comment :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh and I meant to be an 'and' before "you looked damn sex-aaay". Also, the word verification thingy (you know, the one we have to fill out in order to post a comment) gave me the word "whore" only with a few more o's, so it looked like it was screaming, "Whoooore!" Just thought that was funny. Cheerio!

    ReplyDelete

Light Orchid